Listen. Read.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lack of updates, apologies and explanations






By Michael

I apologise for the lack of posts for the last couple of weeks, I know that James and I only got through a couple podcasts but the reason for the delay is because I’ve lost him. I’ve lost James.

Just after our last podcast was posted James’ new Xbox 360 arrived, this was soon followed by his new High Def monitor and he broke the good news to me over the phone the same morning they arrived. In hindsight though there was nothing to celebrate.

Since receiving his Xbox 360 James has gone underground and retreated into a hermit like existence. I’ve tried contacting him several times but even when I get through he only abuses me with bizarre juvenile humour - he seems to have confused his mobile with his Xbox Live headset. I’m going to try keep updating the website and, I’ll keep trying to see or call James whenever I can. I know addiction isn’t easy to beat but I’m going to try give him the support he and his family needs right now.

I don’t know what happens now…

James you will be missed :(

James Xu, 1987 – 2008 Taken away from us too soon

No comments: